Kindly Share This Story:By Zhou Pingjian AT the moment, the prevention and control of the COVID-19 outbreak is the top priority of the Chinese government. As President Xi Jinping stressed on February 12 at the meeting of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, the epidemic control and prevention are now at their toughest and most critical period, and the country must spare no effort to continue with key tasks against the contagion. China has leveraged its institutional strengths and started an all-out, nationwide peoples war against the novel coronavirus epidemic. The government has taken the most thorough and rigorous measures, many of which have far exceeded what WHO and International Health Regulations required. Such efforts have seen some positive, hard-won results. There have been some positive developments in the contagion situation. READ ALSO: Hope for China as report shows new COVID-19 cases falling Since February 1, cured cases began to outnumber deaths. As of 24:00 February 13, a total of 6,723 persons had been discharged from the hospital after recovery. The oldest among the cured is 91 years old. Since February 3, newly reported confirmed cases are declining day by day outside Hubei, the province… Read full this story
- 19 simple steps to finally getting the housing crisis under control
- Shamima Begum: Home Secretary vows to prevent return of Britons who join IS
- How Desire for Border Control in the West Saw Globalization Concede
- New contraceptive patch worn for seconds ‘could prevent pregnancy for SIX MONTHS’
- Controlling teen drug use: Prevention versus intervention
- Pedestrian's death on road in Bangor 'could have been prevented'
- MPs order Theresa May to prevent a no-deal Brexit
- Possible Fernandinho replacements ranked using FIFA 19
- 10 ways to prevent falls and injuries during this icy spell
- Police move 'prevented earlier crush at stadium'
COVID-19: Preventable, controllable and curable have 287 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.