Unions 1 through 30 just weren’t enough. Last year, Sledgehammer and Visceral Games veteran Michael Condrey founded a new studio at 2K Games. That studio now has a name, 31st Union, and it will develop an original game rather than assist with current franchises. Though 31st Union has not shared its first project, it will be “an ambitious and inspired new IP” according to Condrey in an announcement post. This will be its only project for a while, and the studio hopes its anticipated global expansion will bring diverse voices and perspectives. The studio is based in Silicon Valley, California, and will expand with a second Spanish location. “Our name and studio represent the spirit of California in its rich diversity of thought, art, music, innovation, and cultural representation that have defined the current golden age of entertainment and technology here in Silicon Valley,” Condrey added. Given that the studio’s recent founding and the ambiguous language surrounding its unveiling, it will likely be some time before 2K Games is ready to share more information on its project. It’s hiring across several departments, including game design, animation, producing, engineering, and art. Condrey’s resume spans the gamut of action/adventure games, though he’s… Read full this story
- Epic Games defends Fortnite cross-platform matchmaking amid player backlash
- Fed-up indie game devs are fighting back against shady key resellers
- Space Turned This Flatworm Into a Two-Headed Cutie
- The best indie games
- Rumor: Xbox Game Pass and App Coming To Nintendo Switch This Year
- ESPN and Walmart temporarily shun violent video games after mass shootings
- Red Dead 2 Online: Details, Beta Launch Date, Ultimate Edition Early Access
- Red Dead Redemption 2's PS4 Pro Bundle: Release Date And Pre-Order Guide
- 'India is a space power'
- IBM introduces new tennis tool to make the next Sloane Stephens at the US Open
2K Games’ 31st Union, led by Dead Space veteran, will make original games have 309 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.