Unions 1 through 30 just weren’t enough. Last year, Sledgehammer and Visceral Games veteran Michael Condrey founded a new studio at 2K Games. That studio now has a name, 31st Union, and it will develop an original game rather than assist with current franchises. Though 31st Union has not shared its first project, it will be “an ambitious and inspired new IP” according to Condrey in an announcement post. This will be its only project for a while, and the studio hopes its anticipated global expansion will bring diverse voices and perspectives. The studio is based in Silicon Valley, California, and will expand with a second Spanish location. “Our name and studio represent the spirit of California in its rich diversity of thought, art, music, innovation, and cultural representation that have defined the current golden age of entertainment and technology here in Silicon Valley,” Condrey added. Given that the studio’s recent founding and the ambiguous language surrounding its unveiling, it will likely be some time before 2K Games is ready to share more information on its project. It’s hiring across several departments, including game design, animation, producing, engineering, and art. Condrey’s resume spans the gamut of action/adventure games, though he’s… Read full this story
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie, original and surprise film release to come
- EPA union calls for 'moratorium' on plans to reopen offices
- ACC schedule includes Notre Dame, 10 conference games
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson says response shows 'might of UK union'
- NBA Game Forecasts, Picks and Previews with Projected Scoreboard for Jul 30
- Noida varsity makes self-sanitising gloves, devices that alert user on social distancing breach
- Islanders meet Panthers in game 1 of Eastern Conference qualifying round
- 40 unique Fathers day gift ideas 2020: Make it a day to remember while on lockdown
- Ubisoft says it won’t charge more for PS5 and Xbox Series X games this fall
- Author Robert Kirkman Shares The Walking Dead's Zombie Apocalypse Origin
2K Games’ 31st Union, led by Dead Space veteran, will make original games have 326 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.