Vivo S1 Pro India launch is set for tomorrow, i.e. January 4, and ahead of the phone’s official debut, the company has been rolling out a bunch of teasers. A new video teaser has now revealed the colour options in which the Vivo smartphone will be offered in the country. The phone will be released in White, Blue, and Black finishes. There could be more options though, but the teaser confirms these three. The big highlight of the Vivo S1 Pro is its diamond-shaped quad rear camera setup at the back. Additionally, Vivo has confirmed that it will feature a 32-megapixel selfie shooter on the front.
A new video teaser has been posted on Vivo India’s twitter handle, and it reiterates the phone is launching on January 4. It highlights the phone’s diamond-shaped back camera, and in the end shows the Vivo S1 Pro in three colour options – Blue, Black, and White. The Blue and White colour option sees a gradient finish, while the Black one has a glossy back panel. The Vivo S1 Pro global variant was launched in Philippines first, and in that market it was released in two colour options only. In India, Vivo has now confirmed three colour options at the very least. The new teasers reiterate the integration of a 48-megapixel rear main camera and a 32-megapixel selfie camera setup.
Amazon India is also teasing the Vivo S1 Pro via a dedicated page , and the phone is teased to carry a wide-angle camera and a super macro camera. There’s little else that the Amazon page reveals, but the 'Notify Me’ button has been made live for users to register their interest.
Vivo S1 Pro specifications, price (expected)
As mentioned, the Vivo S1 Pro global variant was launched in Philippines in November, and the India variant should have identical specifications. The specifications are likely to include 6.38-inch full-HD+ display with a waterdrop-notch, octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and 4,500mAh battery.
The Vivo S1 Pro Philippine variant was priced at PHP 15,999 (roughly Rs. 22,500) and the Indian variant is expected to be priced in the same range. The phone would likely come with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Vivo X70 Pro+ specifications surface online, expected to launch in June
- Mercedes-Benz EQS Interiors Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Hyperscreen Royalty!
- Vivo X60 Pro vs OnePlus 9R: How the two new phones compare
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Revealed: Arriving This Week?
- Vivo X60 Pro review: A worthy upgrade
- Vivo X60, Vivo X60 Pro, Vivo X60 Pro+ to launch in India tomorrow: Expected prices, specs and more
- Triumph Trident 660 India Launch Date Officially Revealed: Arriving Next Month!
- MG Cyberster All-Electric Car Interiors Officially Revealed Ahead Of Global Unveil Tomorrow
- Triumph Trident 660 India Launch Teaser Officially Released: Here Are All Details
- Hyundai Alcazar Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
Vivo S1 Pro Colour Options Revealed Ahead of India Launch Tomorrow have 493 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at January 3, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.