Neil Reynolds examines six of the best storylines to keep an eye on across the NFL’s offseason, including the future of a certain 42-year-old quarterback. Destination BradyTom Brady will be 43 years old when the next NFL season begins but he insists he is not walking away from the game. It has also become clear that his future as quarterback of the New England Patriots is very much in doubt. So where will he land? He could very well be back in New England with the Patriots reportedly willing to pay him $30m per year. Or will he be tempting to a team looking to make an off-field splash such as the Los Angeles Chargers, who have moved on from Philip Rivers? There have also been rumours linking Brady with the Tennessee Titans, the Miami Dolphins and even the Dak Prescott-led Dallas Cowboys. Follow Sky Sports NFL on Twitter Keep up with the latest NFL news and features on Twitter My money is on Brady finding his way back to New England but it seems a certainty that he will play on in 2020 and is not about to call time on his illustrious career.Quarterback Carousel While many of these… Read full this story
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen Not Moving to New Jersey, Despite Rumors
- Tom Brady Posts 'You Win or You Learn' Photo After Patriots' Loss to Ravens
- Tom Brady was already the greatest QB of all time – now he's just rubbing it in
- The 'Formula One' secret behind Tom Brady's time-cheating dominance
- Tom Brady ignores brickbats and glimpses Super Bowl glory once again
- Tom Brady's Popularity Stems From the 'Latest Wave of White Rage and White Supremacy' Professor Claims
- Kansas City Chiefs fan charged with shining laser in Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's face during playoff game
- Tom Brady’s Dangerous Alt-Science Blitz
- Tom Brady says accepting Deflategate ban was 'personal decision'
- Tom Brady’s Absurd Anti-Sunburn Hack Confirms His TB12 Method Is the New Goop
Pick Six: Tom Brady's future, a quarterback carousel, and big-name moves have 319 words, post on www.skysports.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.