Love Island fans got a glimpse of the jaw-dropping new villa in South Africa on Thursday’s Good Morning Britain. Richard Arnold took a tour of the stunning £5.3 million mansion which has been given a makeover ahead of the long-awaited winter series which begins on Sunday. During the tour Richard introduced fans to several new features that have been added to the villa, including the so-called Doghouse, where Islanders can be sent by their partners if they misbehave. Scroll down for video Amazing: Love Island fans got a glimpse of the jaw-dropping new villa in South Africa on Thursday, as Richard Arnold took a tour live on Good Morning Britain During the brief segment, Richard took a tour of the incredible new mansion, which is twice the size of Love Island’s main villa in Mallorca. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Bring us back a keeper!’ Rochelle Humes wishes her… Love Island 2020: FIRST LOOK inside £5.3million Cape Town… Love Island villa is the SAME £5.3m Cape Town mansion where… Love Island 2020: ‘I did a cheeky video!’ Connor Durman… Share this article Share The presenter revealed that there is ‘something for everyone’ in the new property, which has been given a… Read full this story
- Love Island fans thrilled as series one and two will be on Netflix from next week
- Africa this week: 'No tithes, no heaven' pastor angers Nigeria
- Winnie Mandela: South African anti-apartheid campaigner and wife of Nelson Mandela dies aged 81
- Susanna Reid reveals she won't go on Love Island because of 'secret boyfriend'
- China to strengthen economic presence in Africa, seeks to widen political influence
- Inside Love Island host Caroline Flack’s trendy pad, including a pink Smeg fridge, a plush leopard print rug and a VERY cute cat
- Spectacular overwater bungalows around the world
- Why you should swap Santorini for Ios, the Instagram-worthy Greek island that's on the up
- Help Wanted: Critter catchers for New York stream study
- Parents' picks: The best places for families on Long Island
Love Island fans get a glimpse of the 'spectacular' new £5.3m Love Island villa in South Africa as GMB's Richard Arnold takes a tour of the mansion have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.