‘Spies In Disguise’ is about super spy Lance Sterling (voiced by Will Smith) and scientist Walter Beckett (Holland), as they team up to save the world amid chaos, even as Walter turns Lance into a bird.
“Walter is a really happy go lucky kid. He’s really positive, he’s really excited about using his brain for good and to make a difference in his workplace. And then he’s really excited by the idea of a challenge and a mission and going into the field. But what’s most endearing about him is that he’s trying to change The Agency’s way of thinking and instead of blowing people up and killing people he’s trying to make everyone be happy and positive and safe. So it’s quite nice,” Holland said.
How’s his character different from Smith’s Lance?
“One of the cool differences about our two characters is that Lance is obviously so into action and beating people up and fighting and being a super spy. Whereas Walter is very much more the guy who wants to help people and, yes, get the job done, but do it in a way with no casualties and he has this one device called the Kitty Glitter which basically explodes glitter everywhere and calms people down to the point where they don’t want to do bad stuff anymore.
“Whereas Lance just wants a grenade. So it’s quite fun to see the banter back and forth with Will and I where we’re arguing about using a grenade or oil slick or kitty glitter or the inflatable hug all these different kinds of quirky, amazing gadgets so it’s a lot of fun,” he said.
‘Spies in Disguise’ is directed by Nick Bruno and Troy Quane. Other voice talents include names like Rashida Jones, Ben Mendelsohn, Reba McEntire, Rachel Brosnahan, Karen Gillan, DJ Khaled and Masi Oka. ‘Spies in Disguises’ in India will release on December 27.
- ‘Uncharted’ Movie Update: Director Teases Production For Tom Holland Starrer
- 's Tom Holland Found Out He Was Peter Parker on Instagram
- Is Facebook Secretly Listening to Your Conversations? This Video Says Yes
- Do our phones really spy on us? Researchers say "yes"
- Audi gets animated with a cartoon concept car for ‘Spies in Disguise’
- Critics say that ‘Venom’ is so bad that it might actually be good
- Exclusive – Tom McClintock: Trump Must Declare National Emergency to Build Wall; Pelosi Is ‘Not Even Pretending’ to Negotiate
- Tom Hardy wants Venom to fight all of the Avengers
- Detroit Red Wings' Ken Holland sought more draft picks at deadline
- Barr suggests U.S. government spied on Trump campaign
What made Tom Holland say yes to 'Spies In Disguise' have 469 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.