YouTube is massive. According to recent statistics, the internet video database sports over 5 billion videos and hosts 2 billion users a month. As such, it’s fairly likely you’ve used your smartphone to watch a YouTube video. You might even be a dab hand at watching YouTube videos — after all, you just open the app, search for a video, tap it, and sit back. But even for the most experienced, there are probably YouTube app features you’ve missed or have skipped over in your haste to watch the latest upload from a favorite creator. So whether it’s adding videos to a custom playlist, streaming to a TV, or limiting your YouTube usage, here are some of the best YouTube tips and tricks you might not have known about. Using picture-in-picture mode “Picture-in-picture” may sound like a bizarre modern art exhibit, but it’s just the name of the feature that allows YouTube to play in a small, resizable window. This window persists while you do other things on your phone, allowing you to keep watching while you send messages or browse social media. It’s a great little innovation, and if you have the ability to use it, you absolutely should…. Read full this story
- Best Beauty Tips For A Healthy And Natural Look
- Do You Know All of the Best Golf Tips?
- Where to Find the Best Golf Tips
- 10 Best Investment Tips for 2007
- My Eight Best Negotiation Tips
- The Best Practical Tips for Overcoming Stage Fright
- How to Choose the Best Mattress? Tips While Buying a Mattress
- 10 Best Workout Tips
- Know the Best Website for Android Smartphone Comparison
- Finding The Best Youtube Ethiopian Music
The best YouTube tips for Android and iOS have 284 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.