Plex launches its foray into the free, ad-supported video streaming world with a collection of thousands of movies, TV shows, concerts, and documentaries that can be streamed on any device that has the Plex app, or on the web. Available in more than 200 countries globally, Plex claims the new service will only show a third as many ads as viewers have come to expect from traditional broadcasters. Plex has been gradually adding major studios to its list of content partners for the service, which now include MGM, Legendary, Lionsgate, and Warner Bros. The result is a list of movies and shows that go beyond the B-movie rankings you might expect from a free service, with titles such as Rain Man, The Terminator, Thelma & Louise, Leaving Las Vegas, Raging Bull, Apocalypse Now, and The Usual Suspects. Not all titles will be available in all locations, but that’s pretty standard for any streaming service with the exception of content that is 100% owned by the company, such as Netflix’s Originals, or virtually the entire Disney+ catalog. The free streaming experience on Plex is something of a departure for the company, which has traditionally focused on helping people organize and watch their… Read full this story
- Shaq on LeBron James' free agency: 'LeBron is a legend, no need for more rings'
- NBA Free-Agency Rankings 2018: Top Available Shooting Guards
- NBA Free-Agency Rankings 2018: Top Available Small Forwards
- NBA Free Agent Tracker 2018: Keeping up with LeBron James, every free agency move and best available players
- Cheech & Chong’s Great Car Movie Showing On the Big Screen In Denver, This 4/20 (Naturally)
- NBA Free Agency Rankings 2018: Top Available Point Guards
- NBA Free Agency Rankings 2018: Top Available Power Forwards
- 2018 NBA Free Agent Tracker: Following LeBron James, all free agency moves and best available players
- NBA Free Agent Tracker 2018: Following LeBron James, Paul George all free agency moves and best available players
- NBA Free Agent Tracker 2018: Keeping tabs on LeBron James, all free agency moves and best available players
Plex’s free, ad-supported movies and shows are now available, no server needed have 338 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.