The information is included in its financial report announced on October 31.
|Photo for illustration|
The Vietnam Airlines Group, including Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific and Vietnam Air Services (VASCO), transported more than 21.4 million passengers, an increase of 3.2 percent year-on-year and more than 256,000 tons of goods.
The group has maintained its leading position in the domestic market with 51.7 percent market share of passenger transport and its average on-time performance (OTP) of approximately 90 percent during the period, ranking high position among the countries in the region and the world.
In the remaining months of this year, Vietnam Airlines is expected to receive four A321 NEO aircraft, one Boeing 787-10, and to open new domestic and international routes.
* On November 1, the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines officially opened a new air route connecting Da Nang to Van Don in Quang Ninh province with three flights per week.
The flights will depart from Da Nang at 14:35 and from Van Don at 16:35 every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
This is the second flight to Van Don operated by Vietnam Airlines, following the Ho Chi Minh City – Van Don route, with the aim of promoting tourism and trade activities of Quang Ninh province with other localities across the country.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Facebook Messenger has more than 800 million active monthly users; more innovation planned for 2016
- Comments for : Did Apple pay $21 million to use the Swiss Railway Clock design?
- Comments for : Apple ups Q1 iPhone 4 shipment target to 21 million units, including the CDMA version
- THQ loses $21 million in second quarter, faces possible sale
- Did Apple pay $21 million to use the Swiss Railway Clock design?
- Verizon agrees to pay $21 million to settle suit over early termination fee
- Comments for : Some U.S. airlines are allegedly telling passengers not to use any Samsung branded handset in-flight
- Malware found in wallpaper apps infects 21 million Android devices via Google Play
- Comments for : Verizon agrees to pay $21 million to settle suit over early termination fee
- Comments for : Samsung is giving away more than $1 million each month to get developers to make apps for Tizen
Vietnam Airlines transports more than 21.4 million passengers in nine months have 335 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.