Comedian Jack Whitehall may trade on his posh upbringing, but perhaps it didn’t teach him any manners. Goodness knows what he did to make Radio 1 DJ Maya Jama so angry with him: after just one night out together, she took to Instagram to launch a four-letter attack on the famously flirty star. Maya and Jack met as guests on The Jonathan Ross Show and, I’m told, went out for drinks. Comedian Jack Whitehall may trade on his posh upbringing, but perhaps it didn’t teach him any manners. Goodness knows what he did to make Radio 1 DJ Maya Jama so angry with him: after just one night out together, she took to Instagram to launch a four-letter attack on the famously flirty star Jack put this image of himself in a Halloween costume on Instagram some time after their night out Some time after their night on the tiles, Jack put this picture of his Halloween costume on Instagram – and Maya responded with a very crude comment. She later deleted it and her spokesman claims it was just banter. Sounds more like a girl who has been ghosted to me – after all, it was Halloween! RELATED ARTICLES… Read full this story
- Rita Ora goes racy in leopard print, Maya Jama shows off her twerking skills and Charli XCX bares all in a sheer mini as the stars enjoy VERY wild GQ Men Of The Year afterparty (but it looks like Brooklyn Beckham overdid the celebrations)
- 'I'm scared to date!' Maya Jama talks about the murder of her teenage boyfriend as she reveals she's loving being single following Stormzy split
- Jack Whitehall, Nicole Scherzinger and Bear Grylls turn stuntmen in new TV show
- Kylie Minogue puts on an energetic performance as she candidly talks about her 2005 cancer battle at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019
- Small-Town America Features, Ranked
- The Night The Lights Went Out
- Forever Bae: Why Maya Rudolph Is So Relatable—and Rightfully Back on Hollywood's Radar
- Monday Night Football Needs To Get Over Itself
- Midwinter report: Were Pitchfork’s nights at the museum a masterpiece?
- “The setting itself is a character”: 17 fictional TV towns with personality
TALK OF THE TOWN: Why was DJ Maya Jama so angry with famously flirty Jack Whitehall after a night on the tiles? have 368 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.