Honor on Tuesday launched the View 30 and View 30 Pro phones at an event in Beijing. The 5G phones are a follow-up to and continue to offer impressive tech at a mid-range price. The Huawei sub-brand said the phones will be available in China first, and more markets next year.
Both phones feature a punch hole cutout in their 6.57-inch displays that house a 32-megapixel selfie camera and a 8-megapixel wide angle camera. The View 30 Pro has a triple rear-camera setup with a 40-megapixel main camera, a 12-megapixel super wide angle camera and an 8-megapixel telephoto camera. The View 30 has a similar rear setup, except with an 8-megapixel wide angle camera.
For 5G support, the View 30 Pro uses Huawei’s homegrown, while the View 30 uses a standard Kirin 990 plus a separate Barong 5000 5G modem. The phones come in four colors — ocean blue, galaxy black, Icelandic frost and sunrise orange — with something called an “aurora nano texture.”
The View 30 is available in China now, starting at 3,299 yuan (about $469 and €425). The View 30 Pro will be available for preorder in China on Dec. 5 starting at 3,899 yuan (around $554 and €503). Honor said the phones will comes to more markets in the first quarter of next year but didn’t offer specifics.
Honor on Tuesday also. The new smartwatch promises up to a week of battery life on its smaller 42mm version with the battery jumping to up to 14 days on the larger 46mm version.
- Honor View30 Pro with Kirin 990 processor and 5G support launched
- Honor 9X Pro, Honor View 30 Pro launched globally without Google services
- Honor 9X Pro with triple camera and fast charging launched
- Oppo A31 with triple rear camera launched, price starts at Rs 11,490
- Tesco Mobile launches 5G in 24 UK towns and cities starting at just £15 a month
- Redmi is Xiaomi’s new sub-brand, to debut with 48MP camera phone on January 10
- Apple is working on this new accessory for its upcoming iPad Pro
- Coincidence or not? Malala compares iPhone 11 Pro to her dress
- Honor’s first 5G phone will launch globally without Google’s apps or services
- Samsung unveils its new Galaxy S20 family of smartphones with full-screen displays, 5G support and 'pro-grade' triple and quad-lens cameras starting at £799
Honor View 30 and View 30 Pro come with 5G, triple rear cameras have 441 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.