Ryzen 3000 CPUs were a landmark moment for AMD. But the next generation, Ryzen 4000, is already just around the corner. As has been the case with the past few generations of AMD’s Ryzen processors, the 4000-series will be made up of current-generation architecture mobile processors and new-generation architecture desktop chips, with launches split between the start and latter portions of the year. Here’s everything we know about AMD Ryzen 4000 CPUs. Ryzen 4000: Pricing and release date AMD’s CEO, Dr. Lisa Su, said in October 2019 that we could expect the debut of Ryzen 4000 CPUs in early 2020, with Zen 3 launching later in the year. That would suggest that like the past two generations of AMD processors, it will launch mobile chips in January (potentially with a CES reveal) followed by desktop chips in the latter-part of the Summer. The first Ryzen 4000 CPUs will almost certainly be laptop processors built around the Zen 2 architecture at the heart of AMD’s Ryzen 3000 desktop CPUs. If the past two generations have been anything to go by, we should see modest versions targeting budget laptops, with stronger mid-tier offerings, and a couple of high-end options. Desktop Ryzen 4000 CPUs… Read full this story
- AMD Ryzen 4000 release date, laptops and specs: everything we know about AMD's next CPUs
- Ryzen 4000: Will Your Next Gaming Laptop Be AMD Instead of Intel?
- CES 2020, AMD sfida Intel nel settore laptop: annunciati i Ryzen 4000
- AMD conferma Ryzen 4000 nel 2020, e probabilmente anche la GPU “Nvidia killer”
- Rumored AMD Ryzen 5 3500 could take out Intel’s budget CPUs going by this leak
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X is such a hit it almost outsold Intel’s entire CPU range
- Leak suggests Intel 10-core Comet Lake CPU could beat AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 48-core CPU could be another nail in the coffin for Intel at the high-end
- Get a cheap CPU deal right now with 10% off this AMD Ryzen processor
- Insanely powerful AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 processors rumored to launch in 2019
AMD Ryzen 4000: Everything you need to know have 330 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.