Apple’s iPhone 12 series is expected to launch during September 2020. Like every year, leaks about the specifications and features of the iPhone start flooding the internet months before the launch. A new report gives more details about the internals of the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Both the premium iPhones will reportedly feature 6GB RAM.
The current set of iPhone 11 series feature 4GB RAM. A new report by Barclays reveals that the iPhone 12 Pro series will have 6GB RAM whereas the affordable iPhone 12 will feature 4GB RAM, reported MacRumors.
The iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max will feature a rear-facing 3D sensing camera, according to Barclays. The report reiterates analyst Ming-Chi Kuo’s prediction of Apple using 3D sensing cameras for pushing Augmented Reality (AR) apps. The rear ToF sensor would be used to scan the frame to create a 3D reconstruction of the real world.
As for the front camera, all the three iPhones launching in 2020 are said to feature Face ID, contrary to some rumours that stated it would be replaced with an in-display Touch ID-like feature. There are also reports that say the iPhone 12 would get a smaller notch for housing the Face ID sensors
The report also reiterates many other reports about the iPhone 12 series launching with 5G-support. Implementing ToF would require 5G connectivity because Apple plans to use the feature to create a “revolutionary AR experience.”
One of Kuo’s recent investor notes revealed that Apple will launch three new iPhones as the successor of the iPhone 11 series. The two premium iPhones would have 5.4-inch and 6.7-inch displays, whereas the lower-end iPhone would come with a 6.1-inch display.Get access to India’s fastest growing financial subscriptions service Moneycontrol Pro for as little as Rs 599 for first year. Use the code “GETPRO”. Moneycontrol Pro offers you all the information you need for wealth creation including actionable investment ideas, independent research and insights & analysis For more information, check out the Moneycontrol website or mobile app.
- The countdown begins: Google likely to launch 5G version of Pixel 4 next week
- Anand Mahindra tweets Pixel praise, says Google device's camera is sharper than iPhone X
- Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Realme XT vs Samsung Galaxy M30s: Price in India, Specifications Compared
- Mesmerised by iPhone 11? Samsung & Nokia's feature-rich smartphones will help you beat the Apple temptation
- Longer battery life, smarter camera, face ID support: Things you need to know about the iPhone 11 line-up
- Redmi Note 8 Pro With 64-Megapixel Quad Rear Camera Setup, Helio G90T SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Festive cheer: Redmi Note 8 Pro with quad-camera setup unveiled starting at Rs 14,999; can be bought on Monday
- Realme X2 Pro India Launch Set for November 20, Company Confirms
- Vivo Z1x 8GB RAM Variant Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Nokia 6.2 with triple rear camera setup launched in India at Rs 15,999
All three iPhone 12 models to feature 6GB RAM, 5G-connectivity; 3D camera for Pro variants: Report have 508 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.