Audi has picked the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show to make the global debut of the 2020 e-tron Sportback. Several other models will make their global debut here as well; the 2020 RS models including the Audi RS 6 Avant and the RS 7, and — as a highlight — the global debut of the high performance SUV, the Audi RS Q8. The e-tron Sportback is the most anticipated debut for fans of Audi, this being only the second all-electric vehicle produced by the German automaker. The five-passenger SUV coupe is equipped with standard electric quattro all-wheel drive and is expected to get just over 200 miles of range on a full charge. It will accept a 150 kilowatt DC charge that in a brief 10 minutes can give you 54 miles of range. Audi will give e-tron owners 1,000 kWh of charging to use at Electrify America fast-charging stations within the first four years of ownership. The statement released by Audi summarizes the new Sportback, “From the inside out, in keeping with the brand’s e-mobility philosophy, the e-tron Sportback continues the approach of a design oriented toward repeatable performance, longevity and peak charging power. The second fully electric model… Read full this story
- Audi’s stylish E-Tron Sportback will teach its other EV new tricks
- Audi to use virtual experience marketplace for e-tron Sportback
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS launches in India, retains price tag of Rs 11.13 lakh
- Audi e-tron GT To Debut AT LA Auto Show: 12 New EVs By 2025
- Audi RS5 Sportback Brings Its Sleek Profile, 444-HP Engine To NY
- 2019 Audi RS5 Sportback Flexes Its Muscles In Official Videos
- Audi RS Q8 concept heading to Geneva with 600 hp?
- Audi A7 Sportback h-tron quattro concept debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show [video]
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback hides Prologue cues
- Audi RS Q8 Gets Aggressive Design And Nearly 900 HP From Manhart
2020 Audi E-Tron Sportback, RS Q8 confirmed for 2019 LA Auto Show have 306 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.