Prices for the new iPhone 11 have been released through Apple’s site, with Singaporean telcos yet to release pricing at the time of writing.
Pre-orders for the phone will kick off at 8pm on September 13, with the phone available a week later on September 20.
Three iPhone 11 models were unveiled by Apple on Tuesday.
All three models have a choice of three storage options: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
The standard iPhone 11 will feature a 6.1-inch LED Retina display, an A13 Bionic processor, and a pair of 12 megapixel cameras on its back.
The smallest 64GB storage option for the iPhone 11 will cost SG$1150, the cost of the 128GB will be SG$1220, and the price of a 256GB iPhone 11 is set at SG$1390.
The 11 Pro and Pro Max also feature an A13 chip, but have a trio of 12 megapixel cameras on the back, as well as a 12 megapixel front facing camera. The 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR display, while the Max Pro has a 6.5-inch version of the same panel.
The cost of the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro will be SG$1650, the 128GB option is priced at SG$1890, and the 256GB iPhone 11 Pro is priced at SG$2200.
For the iPhone 11 Pro Max, the price is an extra SG$150 on top of the 11 Pro pricing.
With the Pro Max devices, the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro Max will cost SG$1800, 128GB of storage will be SG$2040, and the 256GB version tops out at SG$2350.
- iPhone 11: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- What business users need from the iPhone 11: Did Apple deliver? (TechRepublic)
- Apple iPhone 11 event: How you can still watch and what happened
- Apple iPhone 11 models unveiled: Specs, features, and prices
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max: What are the differences?
- Will there be an iPhone 9? Release date, price and rumoured features of Apple's next iPhone for 2018
- iPhone X review: Apple has leapt into the future and produced an iPhone that's way ahead of its time
- 11.8m hit by new energy price rises
- corporate results: Hubco’s profit increases 11% due to higher furnace oil prices
- Apple shares skid on report of iPhone X production cut
- How much does the iPhone 8 cost? Best deals and cheapest contract prices from EE, Three, O2 and Vodafone
- After Indus and Suzuki, Honda also raises car prices
- Ilford house sells for £100,000 over guide price
- Apple's stock spikes to new 2019 high on report of iPhone 11 production boost
- Where to buy the Apple iPhone X: Best deals from EE, Vodafone, Three, O2 and Virgin as phone hits stores