Photo courtesy of Freepik.com
MINSK, 23 September (BelTA) – Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko has sent greetings to Mali President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita as the country celebrates Independence Day, BelTA learned from the press service of the Belarusian leader.
The head of state emphasized Belarus’ interest in the further enhancement of Belarus-Mali relations for the benefit of the two nations.
“I hope for the development of political dialogue and for the productive cooperation in trade, the economy, the humanitarian field and other areas,” the message of greetings reads.
- Happy Independence Day Wishes From Celebrities Arnold Schwarzenegger, Barack Obama, Tim Cook And More
- Independence Day Sequel Has Jeff Goldblum And Bill Pullman
- Independence Day Sequel Officially Announced
- Independence Day Sequel Is Without Will Smith
- 1996 Blockbuster Sequel Independence Day: Resurgence Is Bigger & Better
- Independence Day: Resurgence Celebrates Earth Day With New Trailer
- Independence Day 2 Casts Jessie Usher Instead Of Will Smith
- Jeff Goldblum Is Back For Independence Day 2
- Mexico celebrates on Peru Independence Day at Pan Ams
- Independence Day: Resurgence Opens To A Cold Start With Critics