Prices for the latest iPhone iteration have been released through Apple’s site, with Australia’s telcos yet to release pricing at the time of writing.
Pre-orders for the phone will kick off at 10pm on September 13.
Three iPhone 11 models were unveiled by Apple on Tuesday.
All three models have a choice of three storage options: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
The standard iPhone 11 will feature a 6.1-inch LED Retina display, an A13 Bionic processor, and a pair of 12 megapixel cameras on its back.
A 64GB iPhone 11 will cost AU$1200, 128GB will be AU$1,280, and 256GB will be $1,500.
The 11 Pro and Pro Max also feature an A13 chip, but have a trio of 12 megapixel cameras on the back, as well as a 12 megapixel front facing camera. The 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR display, while the Max Pro has a 6.5-inch version of the same panel.
A 64GB iPhone 11 Pro is priced at AU$1,750, 128GB is set at AU$2,000, and 256GB will cost AU$2,350.
For the 11 Pro Max, the price is an extra AU$150 on top of the 11 Pro pricing.
The 64GB iPhone 11 Pro Max will cost AU$1,900, 128GB will be AU$2,150, and the 256GB version tops out at AU$2,500.
- iPhone 11: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- What business users need from the iPhone 11: Did Apple deliver? (TechRepublic)
- Apple iPhone 11 event: How you can still watch and what happened
- Apple iPhone 11 models unveiled: Specs, features, and prices
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max: What are the differences?
- FCA sales up 11%; Ford up 1% for May
- Dealmaster: Take $50 off a PlayStation 4 Pro, plus many more deals for E3
- iPhone 9 (2018) rumors: Release date, specs, price, and features!
- LEAKED: Mi Max 3 with 6.9-inch display, dual rear cameras
- New leak may have just revealed sizes of all three of Apple’s next-gen iPhones
- Here is How Long You Will Have to Work to Buy an Apple iPhone X
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Remain Unchanged Today. Check Fuel Prices In Your City
- Million-dollar price tags: As Southern California’s workforce expands, so too does luxury housing
- OnePlus 6 vs Apple iPhone X: can David take on Goliath?
- Everything we know so far about the next iPhone release