Apple is expected to unveil its 2019 iPhones next month. As we get closer to September, rumors continue to pour out about the iPhone 11, as well as possible updates for the iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods and HomePod speaker. Apple’s next iPhones are expected to look a lot like the current ones, but the new high-end models may get a matte finish in some colors and new “shatter-resistance technology” that helps them hold up better when dropped, according to a report Thursday from Bloomberg. Apple has also reportedly upped the water resistance for its new iPhones, which may “allow them to be submerged under water far longer than the 30-minute rating on the current iPhones.”Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. More to come. Now playing: Watch this: Apple iPhone 11: The top 5 rumors 3:47 Mentioned Above Apple iPhone XS (64GB, space gray) $781 See it $999 Best Buy See It $999 Best Buy See It $999 Boost Mobile See It CNET may get a commission from retail offers. Apple iPhone XS Review • iPhone XS review, updated: A few luxury upgrades over the XR Preview • iPhone XS is the new $1,000 iPhone X Apple reading • Rumored iPhone… Read full this story
- Apple's iPhone 11 drops 'X' and 'R'
- Hands-down the easiest way to set up your new iPhone 11 or 11 Pro
- How to take a screenshot on any phone, iPhone or Android: iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Moto G7
- iPhone 11 design could be boring: Is it worth the splurge?
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its big iPhone 11 event
- Apple iPhone 11 finally ditching lightning for USB-C?
- Why you may have to spend Rs 4,500 ‘extra’ on the new iPhone 11
- It’s a new year in tech — here are the products, gadgets and games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- Apple announces new iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro review roundup: buy the cheapest one
Rumored iPhone 11 might have new 'shatter-resistance' tech have 317 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.