Apple is expected to unveil its 2019 iPhones next month. As we get closer to September, rumors continue to pour out about the iPhone 11, as well as possible updates for the iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods and HomePod speaker.
Apple’s next iPhones are expected to look a lot like the current ones, but the new high-end models may get a matte finish in some colors and new “shatter-resistance technology” that helps them hold up better when dropped, according to a report Thursday from Bloomberg. Apple has also reportedly upped the water resistance for its new iPhones, which may “allow them to be submerged under water far longer than the 30-minute rating on the current iPhones.”
Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
More to come.
Apple iPhone XS
- A Deep Look Into the iPhone's New Deep Fusion Feature
- This rumored iPhone 7 leak is the most detailed yet
- Meet 23 of the most innovative and inspiring women in New York City tech
- Cadillac’s new self-driving tech is no Tesla Autopilot — and that’s a good thing
- A new home for tech-preneur SGC
- Aquino appoints 11 new judges for Metro Manila
- President names 11 new judges
- Aquino appoints 11 new judges
- Apple’s new iPhone 7 is water resistant, not water proof — and there’s a big difference
- Apple is giving the iPhone a new feature that shuts off notifications while driving