Updated 8/26/19: Updated language to reflect the method below works. The Nintendo Switch is one of the only gaming systems that you can routinely find more than one of in a household, and you can save some cash by sharing games between the two. Over the weekend, a Redditor pointed out that game sharing functions on Switch much like it does on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, allowing two systems to play the same game at the same time. To do it, one system needs to be signed into the account used to purchase the digital game. Then log into the eShop and deregister that Switch as the primary system. On a second system, log into the account with the game in question. This will make the second console the account’s primary system. You can then log out of that account on the second Switch, and create a new profile. You can now play the same game on both systems at the same time. If you’re still having trouble, check out our nifty Nintendo Switch game share guide. There are some caveats to doing this. Local wireless cooperative play does not work, and if you lose your internet connection on… Read full this story
- Smash Bros Ultimate Nintendo Switch: Amiibo functionality revealed in new leak?
- Dad reveals 7-year-old’s cheeky iPhone ‘hack’ for Apple’s Screen Time limits
- The art of making non-violent video games for children
- Fallout 76: Release date, Beta start times, Quakecon 2018 plans, gameplay trailer and MORE
- Anthem: Release date, Game trailer, Bioware 2018 news for PS4, Xbox, PC Destiny rival
- Fallout 76: Bethesda details how Nukes work, how to unlock and find end-game missiles
- Fortnite Save the World Free Codes: Latest News for Epic Games next BIG free-to-play mode
- Pals to open Irvine's first gaming cafe
- PS5 Games UPDATE: Release Date news suggest Avengers PS4 game could come to PlayStation 5
- How to play FIFA 19 a WEEK before it is released
Nintendo Switch lets two systems play the same game at the same time have 326 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.