Most companies start decking the halls for Christmas hours after Halloween costumes are retired. Coca-Cola is getting a head start on the competition with two new flavors. The soda company plans to debut Coca-Cola Cinnamon and Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry on Sept. 30, the company has confirmed. The flavors will stick around through New Year’s Eve.
“Cola is a mix between citrus and brown spice flavors. Coca-Cola leans more toward the spice side and Pepsi leans more toward citrus,” CandyHunting, a candy and food review account on Instagram, posted Monday. “Adding extra cinnamon flavor will kick up that brown spice an extra notch.”
- Hershey goes for the ‘Gold’ with new Kiss flavor containing pretzel bits
- Recipe: Serve seared and braised tofu steaks with a deeply flavorful 5-spice sauce
- Ben & Jerry’s introduces two new vegan flavors to its dairy-free lineup
- Harpoon Brewery launches two new summer flavors to make you dream of warm, sunny days
- Chaoshan cuisine gets the spotlight on Netflix's new show, 'Flavorful Origins'
- Maurice Carlos Ruffin talks about New Orleans, writing and having a hit novel
- New Mexico replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples' Day
- The New American
- Review: Poydras & Peters brings New American cuisine to the Loews Hotel downtown
- 16 best food, drinks to try at Disney California Adventure’s new Festival of Holidays