Alexa, the virtual assistant built into Amazon devices like the Echo, can play music, set reminders and timers, and shop for you on Amazon. And now she can also sing a duet with singer (and Game of Thrones actor) Ed Sheeran. Alexa in the news Brilliant ‘SNL’ parody invents an Amazon Echo for old people The best Prime Day smart home deals: Echo Dot and Google Home Mini Try it. Just say, “Alexa, sing a duet with Ed Sheeran,” and listen to Sheeran and Alexa trade lines on his song I Don’t Care.”Hey, Ed, here’s a reminder,” Alexa begins. “It’s time for the party, let’s go.” And then Alexa’s robotic and eerie voice starts trading lines with Sheeran. It’s definitely disturbing to hear the familiar Alexa voice deliver such lines as “uh, uh, yeah, I’m at a party I don’t want to be at,” and “you’re making me feel like I’m loved by somebody.” Nooooo, we don’t need to know about the love life of a smart assistant, thankyouverymuch.The song came out in May, and on the original release, Sheeran sings with Justin Bieber, not Alexa. The video for the Sheeran-Bieber version has earned 179 million views in less than two… Read full this story
- Ed Sheeran breaks down each song on No. 6 Collaborations Project
- Ed Sheeran exhibition will examine singer’s Suffolk roots
- Ed Sheeran ‘lined up to sing next James Bond theme song'
- Ed Sheeran’s early years on show in father’s exhibition
- Ed Sheeran announces new collaborations album is coming in July
- Ed Sheeran poses in a ginger mullet wig as he films new video
- Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran hit number one with I Don’t Care
- Giant Ed Sheeran statue pops up in Moscow park
- Giant statue of Ed Sheeran appears in Moscow park
- Ed Sheeran scores number one album and single on UK charts
You can ask Alexa to duet with Ed Sheeran, and it's so creepy have 326 words, post on www.cnet.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.