Twitter users logging onto the social media platform’s website Thursday saw that the service is down. What appeared was a message saying “Something is technically wrong.”
Downdector also showed a rise of reports starting at 11:46 a.m. PT Thursday.
Twitter’s status page confirmed the social media platform is investigating issues with accessing the service.
More info to come.
Originally published July 11, 11:59 a.m. PT.Update, 12:08 p.m. PT: Adds Twitter’s response.
- Twitter tells 330 million users to change their passwords
- Surge in anonymous Asia Twitter accounts sparks bot fears
- Twitter urges users to change ’unmasked’ passwords
- Facebook, Twitter tighten rules for political ads
- Trump accuses Facebook, Twitter, Google of Democrat bias
- Twitter tests 'buy' button for posted ads
- Lady Gaga leads Twitter with 20 million followers
- Amid chaos, Parisians offer refuge to strangers via Twitter World
- Twitter deal lets viewers change channels from tweet
- #YesAllWomen campaign hits Twitter after US shooting