Prime Day starts Monday, July 15, but plenty of deals are available right now. Below I’ve rounded up some top picks in the under-$25 category — familiar items like the 3rd-gen Echo Dot ($24.99), but also some unexpected, even surprising deals, including ones from stores other than Amazon. (Look no further than the $15 Anker portable speaker.) Before you dive in, make sure to get acquainted with our eight ways to score the best deals during Prime Day 2019.
First, the familiar: Here’s a smattering of early Prime Day deals that rolled out earlier this week and are available immediately:
- 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for 99 cents
- Marvel movie rentals for $1.99 each
- The Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) for $25
- The Google Home Mini for $25
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods, get a $10 Prime Day credit
Now let’s take a look at some super-cheap Prime Day deals you might not know about. This post will be updated often, so be sure to bookmark it and check back daily!
Guaranteed to sell out quickly, this deal feels a little too good to be true. The Soundcore Select is your basic black Bluetooth brick (the blue one is indeed sold out already), but water-resistant and with a fairly incredible 24-hour battery. It even supports NFC pairing.
Take note that unless it’s available for in-store pickup, shipping will cost extra unless you spend at least $35.
Rarely on sale and a top-rated choice for two-factor authentication, the Yubico key plugs into your laptop’s USB port or uses your phone’s NFC.
There are zillions of travel pillows out there. This one looks especially cushy, and it rolls up for easier transport (and comes with a drawstring carrying case). It also has a washable cover and magnetic buckle. Use promo code SEFNAYFV to get the discounted price.
More to come!
- Prime Day 2019: Here come the deals
- The best Prime Day gaming deals (GameSpot)
- The best Prime Day fashion and clothing deals (ET Online)
- How to find the best Prime Day deals for your business (ZDNet)
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Where to find the best deals on laptops, PCs, Chromebooks and tablets
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Where to find the best deals on smart home gadgets
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Where to find the best deals on headphones and speakers
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Where to find best deals on phones
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Where to find best deals on TVs and media streamers
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Where to find the best deals on smartwatches and fitness trackers
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and much more. Note that CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter!
iOS 13 comes with new Siri voice, dark mode, privacy features: All the new software Apple will soon deliver to your iPhone.
We tested 5G speeds in 13 cities. Here’s what we found: Faster speed versus more coverage. That’s the most important issue for 5G networks today.
Amazon Echo Dot
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 in the US: what did the best deals of 2019 tell us?
- Amazon drops Prime Day 2019 preview with $15 Fire TV Stick, $50 Echo, and more
- Amazon Prime Day UK - what we learned for 2020
- Walmart Google Week cuts prices on smart home deals through Amazon Prime Day
- Monday's Best Deals: Dyson Ball, Grills and Smokers, Biolite, and More
- Friday's Best Deals: iPad Pros,
- Nordstrom Anniversary sale: Best deals on hair tools, beauty gadgets, and more
- Friday's Best Deals: Roku, Dyson Air Purifier, Fishing Gear, and More
- Best bridge camera 2019: 9 cameras that pack huge zoom lenses
- Best cheap Sony camera deals this month