On Saturday morning at San Diego Comic-Con, CBS unveiled the first full trailer for Star Trek: Picard, while also naming the premiere date. Picard is set to air on CBS All Access, like its sister show Star Trek: Discovery. (Disclosure: CBS is the parent company of CNET.)
The series sees Patrick Stewart reprise his role as Admiral Jean-Luc Picard after a long hiatus. Previously announced cast members include Santiago Cabrera, Michelle Hurd, Alison Pill, Harry Treadaway and Evan Evagora.
Executive Producer Alex Kurtzman said it’s very different in tone from Discovery. He said Stewart pushed them to think outside the box. “And (to think) about what was important about the box that everybody loves so much, so we asked a lot of questions about what Trek meant to each of us.”
All the songs from Big Little Lies season 2 so far: Sufjan Stevens, Portishead, Donna Summers and Patti Smith are among the artists underscoring the Monterey Five.
Our biggest Stranger Things season 3 WTF questions: Hawkins is full of loose ends, but there are even more mysteries lurking far further from the city limits.
- Star Trek: Picard Hints at New Enterprise Captain
- Star Trek: Picard Reveals Picard's New First Officer
- Star Trek: Picard Reveals Picard's New Starship
- Star Trek: Picard Reveals What Happened to Geordi La Forge
- Star Trek: Picard Reveals the Mission That Leads to Picard Leaving Stafleet
- The Weekly Pull: Constantine, Punisher 2099, Star Trek: Picard, and More
- Is Star Trek: Picard Teasing a New Enterprise?
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Leaked Set Photos Reveal More Starfleet Uniforms, More Patrick Stewart
- Star Trek: Picard Is Headed to CCXP
- No Worf in 'Star Trek: Picard,' CBS Squashes Michael Dorn Cameo Rumor