The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus have reportedly been revealed in leaked images. The pictures show a front-facing camera positioned in the middle of the handset and three cameras vertically aligned on the rear of the device, German tech publication WinFuture has reported. The images come from official marketing, WinFuture said Wednesday.
Last month, it was revealed that the Note 10 will be launched on Aug. 7 during a Samsung Unpacked event at the Barclays Center in New York. The venue is the same place the Korean tech giant launched the Note 9 last year.
The images also show volume and power buttons on the left side of the handset, and no Bixby button on the right.
Samsung Indonesia also published a video in a now-deleted tweet that showed some of the productivity features of the Note 10, according to PocketNow. The video “implies that you will no longer need to use multiple devices (desktop, laptop, memory sticks, etc.) to get work done,” the report says.
Earlier this week, PocketNow also published pictures of supposed Note 10 screen protectors, which it said showed a front camera positioned in the middle of the screen, and a vertical alignment of multiple cameras on the rear of the handset.
Samsung didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
The Note 10 is rumored to have physical buttons for power and volume, no headphone jack, a bigger aspect ratio, a 6.66-inch display — compared with the Note 9’s 6.4-inch screen — a 4,300mAh battery, four rear cameras and a camera on the S Pen.
iOS 13 comes with new Siri voice, dark mode, privacy features: All the new software Apple will soon deliver to your iPhone.
We tested 5G speeds in 13 cities. Here’s what we found: Faster speed versus more coverage. That’s the most important issue for 5G networks today.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Phone
- Everything you need to know about the new £10 note
- CCTV images released by police investigating theft of mobile phone from Chesterfield shop
- Chad readers divided on leaving notes on badly parked cars
- Volvo recalls more than 200,000 cars over potentially dangerous fuel leak fears – find out if your motor is affected
- Thieves stole £10,000 worth of rare whisky just before Burns Night
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Release date, price and rumours for next Samsung smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S10 banner leaked online
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will launch today
- Samsung Galaxy A91 Specifications Tipped to Include Snapdragon 855 SoC, 45W Fast Charging Tech
- ‘Historic’ 10-year plan will help NHS hit targets, says May