Westworld season 3 is coming in HAWT. Our first trailer for the new season arrived Saturday afternoon at San Diego Comic-Con, and we couldn’t be more ready for what’s coming to destroy us. (FutureWorld or nah.)
Ahead of SDCC, co-showrunner Jonathan Nolan told EW that this time out would be a “little less of a guessing game and more of an experience” for the hosts out in the real world. We also learned season 3 will pick up right where things ended and push Dolores to discover just what humanity is all about.
In the first season 3 trailer, released just before the Game of Thrones finale aired, Aaron Paul walks along a futuristic bridge as Brain Damage by Pink Floyd plays. “Sometimes it seems like the world looks all right, like they put a coat of paint on it,” he says in a voiceover, “but inside it’s rotting to pieces.”
Originally published July 20, 1:27 p.m. PT.
All the songs from Big Little Lies season 2 so far: Sufjan Stevens, Portishead, Donna Summers and Patti Smith are among the artists underscoring the Monterey Five.
Our biggest Stranger Things season 3 WTF questions: Hawkins is full of loose ends, but there are even more mysteries lurking far further from the city limits.
- 'New Amsterdam' Season 2 premiere reveals more than one death
- 'Westworld' season two shakes off its disappointing first attempt. Maybe it really is HBO's heir to 'Game of Thrones.'
- No solution to anthem controversy as new NFL season begins
- Proposed New UK Corporate Offence Dropped: Failure to Prevent Economic Crime
- Samsung's New Washer Lets You Drop Two Loads at Once
- Riverdale season 4 premiere: Jughead Jones' fate revealed
- New trailer for "Spider-Man: Far from Home" debuts Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio
- Say Hello to Your All-New, All-Different Wasp
- The 20 Best Comics of 2016
- Everything You Need To Know About Marvel's "All-New, All-Different" Comic Universe