Microsoft is providing some new milestones for its Teams group-chat service. For the first time, Microsoft is releasing daily active user (DAU) and weekly active user (WAU) metrics for Teams, and is currently at 13 million DAUs and 19 million WAUs, officials said on July 11. it had 500,000 organizational users as of mid-March 2019.
Teams’ biggest rival Slack passed 10 million daily active users in January 2019. (I haven’t seen any more recently publicly-released DAU stats from Slack.)
- Snap loses 3m daily active users in second quarter but defies analyst expectations with revenue hike
- Snapchat loses three million daily users
- What the papers say – August 13
- Microsoft kills Windows 10 update that ‘deleted’ users’ files – did you download THIS version?
- Knauf Insulation estimates revenues of EUR 13 million in 2018
- Over £13 million to be spent on buying more homes for council stock
- Farmec's Gerovital stores network registered a RON 13 million turnover in two years since opening
- Microsoft’s Bing and Yahoo are showing users racist and ‘ILLEGAL’ paedo image results
- Microsoft says Russia was behind several major US political group hacks
- Russian Effort to Hack U.S. Conservative Groups Thwarted, Microsoft Says