LG unveils 5G smartphone V50 ThinQ LG has taken the wraps off its 5G smartphone at Mobile World Congress 2019, along with a dual-screen ‘companion’, and the LG G8 ThinQ with palm vein hand ID unlock. There are a number of mobile payment solutions, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay, and with an Android phone everyone has at least Google Pay support. LG now joins Samsung in launching a more advanced payment system for its branded phones that supports magnetic secure transmission (MST) functionality, opening up more retailers for support of the new LG Pay payment system. top picks The 10 best smartphones right now It’s easy to find a great phone today. In fact, current flagship devices are so good you really don’t need to be replacing them every year. Read More MST means you can use the phone to mimic a credit card at magnetic stripe terminals so even if a store says it does not support phone payment methods you just may be able to use the LG G8 to make these payments and keep your card in your wallet. I’ve surprised a few retailers by using my Samsung phone in the past and now… Read full this story
- LG Pay Joins the Mobile Payments Parade
- No LG G7? LG may launch the LG V30+ Alpha in February instead
- LG maybe launching the V20 on Thursday
- Peer-to-peer Apple Pay launches today, in public beta
- Just in time for Diwali: Motorola launches G8 Plus with triple camera at Rs 13,999
- Samsung Pay launched in India: Here’s everything you need to know
- LG G3 launches 27 May, but is already 'late to the party'
- LG G5 Launch Date Revelaled
- LG V20 launching in India for Rs 49,990
- LG V20 Launching In India Today
LG Pay launches in US on the G8 ThinQ with MST capability have 300 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.