Disney has started to let us see more of their upcoming remake of The Lion King over the past week. At the beginning of the week, some excellent cast posters were unveiled, featuring the actors facing off with their characters. And now, Seth Rogen has given us a new clip, which gives us a better idea of Timon and Pumbaa’s personalities this time around. With Aladdin crossing the $900 million mark at the box office, The Lion King is preparing to possibly exceed that number. While we’ve seen a lot of promotional material for The Lion King centering on Simba, this is some of the first to shift that focus on fan-favorites Timon and Pumbaa. Seth Rogen’s voice is pretty much perfect for Pumbaa and the new clip lets his personality come through, especially when they’re teaching Simba how to eat the “local” bugs. These aren’t some farm fresh bugs, they’re local because, as Pumbaa says, “they’re from right there.” The Lion King clip also shows off just how amazing the CGI is in the movie. When it was first announced, many were under the assumption that it was going to be a live action remake. However, that really isn’t… Read full this story
- Disneyland Paris' Lion King and Jungle Book festival breaks launch for £159pp
- The incredible effort needed to bring The Lion King to Bristol
- Beyonce wishes fans a happy New Year as she shares video looking back at 2018
- Why 2019 promises to be a great year for new albums from big acts including the Rolling Stones, Madonna and Ariana Grande
- Who is James McAvoy, when was he married to Anne-Marie Duff and who’s the Sherlock Gnomes actor’s new girlfriend Lisa Liberati?
- How do hair extensions work, is it human hair and what is the difference between tape and clip-in?
- Colorado Prep Football Rewind, Week 7: Smoky Hill playing for November, Regis’ new weapon and Cherokee Trail’s big upset
- Office Space: Behind the scenes of the Soho headquarters of games developer King, the creators of Candy Crush
- Poll: Is the rail service from King's Lynn worth the fare hike?
- Who is Stuart Broad? Mollie King’s England cricketer ex-boyfriend who’s dated Miss England Laura Coleman and Bealey Mitchell
Get to Know the New Timon & Pumbaa in Latest Lion King Clip have 374 words, post on movieweb.com at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.