Epic Games has slowly been teasing the release of Season 10, which is set to start on August 1st.
The fourth teaser was released Wednesday and previewed the start of the full trailer we’ll see August 1st when Season 10 (or Season X) starts. But it appears Fortnite’s Brazil account accidentally uploaded the full video instead of the teaser, and that video has now been made available online.
Spoilers below if you don’t want to watch the full trailer.
The three teasers ahead of the full trailer have hinted at some sort of mix between old and new Fortnite. And while the video does confirm the theory of the orb making changes to the map, we don’t fully know what those changes will be quite yet.
The trailer shows Jonesy floating through some weird space time continuum, viewing skins, weapons and other items that have been in the game. He eventually exits and lands back on the map where he’s greeted with a large object coming out of the sky. We also see Jonesy land next to Dusty Depot.
The first teaser, released during the Fortnite World Cup, showed what used to be Dusty Depot, which has since been turned into Dusty Divot.
Although the trailer shows us more than we’ve seen before, it still doesn’t give us the full information as to what happens in Season 10. We should know soon enough as we’re just one day away from the Season 10 release. Whatever happens, it seems like we’re in for a some serious map changes.
Fortnite Season 10 teaser 1
Fortnite Season 10 teaser 2
Fortnite Season 10 teaser 3
Fortnite Season 10 teaser 4
- All Fortnite season 4 week 1 challenges and how to complete them
- Fortnite Season 4 patch notes: What we know so far
- Fortnite season 4, week 1 challenge guide: Where to investigate mysterious claw marks
- Fortnite season 4 week 2 challenge: Dance on Sentinel heads at the Graveyard
- Fortnite Season 4 Start Date, Update Time, And What To Expect
- Fortnite: Season 4 Launch Trailer Reveals Marvel-Themed Nexus War
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Gameplay Leaks Ahead Of Reveal
- The Fortnite Season 4 victory umbrella has arrived - here’s how you get it
- Fortnite Season 4 Update: What's New In The Nexus War (No Patch Notes Yet)
- Fortnite Season 4 Update: What's New In Nexus War
Fortnite Season 10 trailer leaked ahead of start date have 385 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at July 31, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.