Epic recommended to not use the iOS 13 beta when playing Fortnite Mobile in a tweet Friday. The developer cited “stability concerns” as the reason for giving the warning about the new iPhone OS.
Apple released iOS 13 beta on June 24 for public testing along with MacOS Catalina and iPadOS. Days after its release, Fortnite Mobile players experienced regular crashes with the beta installed on their iPhones.
As the case with any beta, there are good reasons to not install iOS 13 and wait for its official release. There is no set date on when the new iOS will come out, but it will likely be when the iPhone 11 comes out.
Apple and Epic didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.
Apple iPhone XS
- These are the iPhones that could miss out on iOS 13 update
- Apple's iOS 13 will finally bring Dark Mode to iPhone
- Players warned of zero tolerance in rules crackdown
- UK Fortnite player second in World Cup
- Apple announces dark mode iOS 13
- How to collect all the Fortbytes in Fortnite season 9
- Fortnite World Cup kicks off today
- Fortnite DOWN
- Here's what you can expect from Fortnite Season 10
- Everything you need to know about Fortnite Season 9