Equifax agreed to pay at least $575 million as part of a proposed settlement with the US Federal Trade Commission and other government agencies over its massive 2017 data breach, the FTC said Monday. The breach, which exposed personal data such as Social Security numbers, affected about 147 million people. More to come.
- How To Pay A Debt Settlement
- How to Get Out of Debt With Debt Settlement
- All About a Structured Settlement
- The Secrets About Credit Card Debt Settlement Companies
- Tips and Considerations Regarding a Viatical Settlement
- Structured Settlement Company - What It Is and Why You Need One
- Structured Settlements - Overview of Annuity Payments and How They Work
- Settlement - Structured Options For Structured Settlement Annuity Owners
- Can You Exchange Your Structured Settlement For Cash?
- Knowing About Structured Settlement Loans
Equifax to pay at least $575M as part of FTC settlement have 134 words, post on www.cnet.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.