Apple deactivated the Walkie Talkie app on its Apple Watch after being alerted to a vulnerability that potentially left iPhones open to eavesdroppers. The company confirmed the problem to TechCrunch and said it’s working on a fix.
Apple didn’t offer further comment.
- Review: Baseball scores big with At Bat mobile app
- Blues launch official St. Louis Blues mobile app
- Report: iPhone to guide torchbearer
- Haye puts bottle attack in app game
- NBC launches 2 apps to watch the Olympics
- NBC launches apps to watch Games
- Tiger Woods goes mobile with swing app
- Mobile phone apps to report racism
- Wanna bet? Even odds that there’s an app for that
- Appling leads MSU rally in win over Boise State