What is the IoT? Everything you need to know about the Internet of Things right now The Internet of Things explained: What the IoT is, and where it’s going next. Read More Government utility service Hunter Water will trial Internet of Things (IoT) sensors for its water networks, with NNNCo to provide sensors that assist in detecting leaks and predicting water main bursts before they occur. The 12-month trial will test a range of sensors that monitor water pressure and flow in parts of the Hunter Water network in the Lake Macquarie area. NNNCo’s publicly available LoRaWAN network and N2N-DL data platform will be used to enable the IoT-powered water pipe solutions for the trial. “The potential is to be smarter with the management of existing assets and reduce spend on new or replacement infrastructure,” NNNCo founder and CEO Rob Zagarella said. “That has positive impacts for the utility as well as the broader community by reducing cost and environmental impacts.” SEE ALSO: Adelaide uses smart network to detect over 50% of water pipe breaks For the trial, 30 pressure sensors will be deployed to provide real-time monitoring of water pressure across 25 kilometres of pipe mains, in addition to… Read full this story
- Impeachment Trial Of Donald Trump Starts With Clash Over Rules For How It Will Play Out
- Australian town runs out of water after Chinese company is given green light to take supply from drought-hit area
- Samsung to buy US network service provider TeleWorld Solutions
- Rep. Elise Stefanik warns Senate Dems against 'dragging out' impeachment trial, calls for Hunter Biden testimony
- How will Donald Trump's impeachment trial work?
- McConnell Expects Senate Impeachment Trial Will Start Next Tuesday, Suggests Hunter Biden Could Be Called to Testify
- 'Do you solemnly swear you will do impartial justice, according to the Constitution and laws, so help you God?' Chief Justice John Roberts and the 100 senators are sworn as jurors in to put Donald Trump on trial
- 'This isn't a trial - it's a COVER-UP!' Chuck Schumer rages against Mitch McConnell's rules for Donald Trump's impeachment trial as a 'national disgrace'
- Facts About Water Snakes
- Five die in Russian hotel after boiling water floods basement
NNNCo trials IoT network for Hunter region's water pipe network have 369 words, post on www.zdnet.com at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.