The Fortnite week two challenges are now available as part of this neon-themed season nine. There are a fair number of challenges this week, but there is really only one that is actually challenging and fun. In this guide, we are going to cover that specific challenge, but first, let’s go over all of the challenges that are available this week in Battle Royale. Fortnite season 9, week 2 challenges Like always, there are seven new challenges in this second week of season nine, including three that are available to everyone and four challenges that are exclusive to battle pass owners. Unfortunately, the most important and difficult challenge this week is only available to battle pass owners so you will need that if you don’t have it already. Related Fortnite season 9, week 4 challenge guide: Dance inside a holographic tomato head Fortnite season 9 map guide: Neo Tilted, Mega Mall, Pressure Plant, and more Xbox One S Fortnite Limited Edition leak reveals a very purple console The best laptop for Fortnite We recommend that you grab the battle pass now as there is no better time to do so since the season just started. If you are interested in… Read full this story
- Fortnite overtime challenges and how to find the dance club and racetrack
- Fortnite Overtime challenges: your last chance to get a free Battle Pass
- Meet the home cooks in the Cook of the Week Challenge 2019
- Fortnite overtime challenges: How to search a supply drop in different matches
- Fortnite overtime challenges: how to visit different waterfalls
- Fortnite overtime challenges and how to visit different waterfalls
- Fortnite overtime challenges and how to get a free Battle Pass
- What to see during Philly Theatre Week: A guide to the fresh and standout performances
- 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' star sues Fortnite, NBA 2K makers for using 'Carlton Dance'
- Love Island week 5 recap: Fighting, crying, lap dancing and more fighting
Fortnite week 2 challenge guide: Visit a phone, piano, and dancing fish trophy have 320 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.