The Fortnite season eight, week 10 challenges are literally on fire this week with some great challenges to take us into the final stretch of this pirate-themed season. There are some solid obstacles to tackle this week and completing them is a great way to send us off into season nine next week. It’s been an overall lackluster season minus the epic Avengers: Endgame event but at the very least, it’ll be ending off strong. Fortnite week 10 challenges Like always, there are seven challenges this week for you to check out, four for battle pass owners and three for everyone. It’s a great set of challenges that you can check out in our screenshot above. Note that since there is likely only one week until the launch of season nine, you will need to act fast if you’re looking to get all of these rewards. Now, for this particular challenge guide, we are going to look at some flaming hoops. Fortnite launch through flaming hoops with a cannon This season eight, week 10 challenge tasks you with launching yourself through flaming hoops with a cannon. This challenge might sound familiar to you if you’re a Battle Royale veteran since… Read full this story
- Hurricane season 2019: 10 things you should know
- London Underground’s all-night service to be extended to a third line within weeks of August launch
- Garden Project, Week 10: Garden Project Highlights
- Rapes, sex attacks and GBH among 120 crimes linked to Pokemon Go within just six weeks of game’s launch
- John McClain's 2019 Week 4 predictions
- Home of the Week: Dream home on a favorite street
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Galaxy A20s India Price, Redmi 8 Teasers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and More Tech News This Week
- Howe uniting behind plan to save cannon
- And the winner of the 100 Garden Challenge is ...
- Auburn women’s hoops begins practice for 2019-20 season
Fortnite season 8, week 10 challenge: Launch through flaming hoops with a cannon have 316 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 2, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.