UNLUCKY-in-love Scarlett Moffatt may have finally found a keeper, sorry – make that a copper. The I’m A Celebrity 2016 champion is dating police constable Scott Dobinson. It comes after her on-off relationships with love-rat personal trainer Lee Wilkinson and hairdresser Luke Crodden. A source close to Scarlett said: “Scott seems like a really stand-up guy. He could be good for her. “The pair met through a mutual friend and hit it off straight away. “And he’s got a decent job being a police officer in Durham near where she lives.” The I’m A Celeb Extra Camp presenter, who has been dating Scott for around four months, is hoping this is the real deal. She called it a day with Lee last April, after accusing him of being a cheat. At the time the ex-Gogglebox star said: “I just always seem to choose cheating pathological liars. “I just choose lying cheats — it’s a skill. “I haven’t lost out. I’ve gained more self-confidence.” Scarlett later gave Lee another chance after discovering he had been messaging his ex behind her back. But it didn’t last long as they ended things for good in July. Previous fella Luke dumped her on her… Read full this story
- Scarlett Moffatt moves in with her policeman boyfriend two years after heartbreaking split
- Scarlett Moffatt tucks into a cake as she celebrates her birthday in Venice with boyfriend Scott Dobinson
- What is Scarlett Moffatt up to now, is she returning to Gogglebox and who is she dating now?
- How Scarlett Moffatt’s week wearing goat skin with a Namibian tribe changed the way she viewed herself forever
- 10 quick facts about Scarlett Moffatt – Gogglebox legend and I’m A Celebrity 2016 winner
- Scarlett Moffatt admits she wanted ‘to be married by 29’ as she celebrates her birthday
- Scarlett Moffatt looking to find love in the I'm A Celebrity jungle
- Scarlett Moffatt shows off jungle-themed bedroom she sleeps in so boyfriend Scott isn’t tormented by her snoring
- I’m A Celebrity winner Scarlett Moffatt is going to live in Namibia for C4 social experiment
- Scarlett Moffatt’s ex boyfriend will star on Take Me Out after cheating on the I’m A Celebrity star
Scarlett Moffatt finds love with policeman after string of failed relationships have 362 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 17, 2019. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.