Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is reportedly “up and working” in her hospital room after fracturing three ribs in a fall earlier this week.
Reuters reports that news of Ginsburg’s recovery comes from her nephew, who updated the press from the premiere of the Ginsburg biopic, On the Basis of Sex.
“The last I heard she was up and working, of course, because what else would she be doing, and cracking jokes,” her nephew Daniel Stiepleman said. “I can’t promise they were good jokes but they were jokes.”
Ginsburg’s injury coincided with a Supreme Court ceremony welcoming the court’s newest member, Brett Kavanaugh. President Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, and Melania’s fancy lady-antagonist-in-a-classic-film gloves were in attendance. I’m not suggesting Ginsburg fractured three ribs to avoid them, but who could blame her?
- How Do You Know She's "The One"?
- Pregnant gymnast Shawn Johnson posts photo of herself in hospital after breaking her toe 'IN HALF' by dropping a piece of concrete on it - as she assures followers she is 'doing good'
- Do Looks Matter to Women? Alright Now You Need to Pay Very Close Attention Here
- He-She Cheated!
- "I Hate You!" She Said To Me
- Fixing a Broken Relationship When She's Just Thrown Your Playstation Out the Window!
- 3 Things Men Do Which Forces Girls to Reject Them - Alright! Now Pay Very Close Attention Here
- How Do You Deal With Separation Anxiety?
- Suggestions For a Great Valentine's Day - Even If You're Single
- Successfully Consolidate Your School Loan