GORUCK makes our readers’ favorite backpack, and anyone that follows the company knows that they’re not so big on the whole discount thing. This weekend’s Veteran’s Day sale is one of the biggest sales they’ve ever run, and it’s a great opportunity to save on a high end bag, or some clothes. The reader-favorite GR1 isn’t discounted, but it does come with a free 3L Field Pocket. A few of the company’s smaller backpacks are discounted though, in addition to a bunch of clothes, and some other accessories. I wouldn’t say any of it is cheap, but it’s all incredibly well made, and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- 29 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Carhartt to Reformation
- A Bunch of Giftable Happy Socks Are $10 (and Under) at Amazon
- A Bunch of Baggu Crossbody Bags Are on Sale at Nordstrom Rack Right Now
- The Best Deals From Shopbop’s Massive Sale-on-Sale — From Eberjey to Rachel Comey
- The 17 Best Things That Were Just Added to the Shopbop Sale
- Lots of Famous-Person-Approved UltraBoosts Are on Sale Right Now
- 30 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Isabel Marant to Marmot
- These Soft Sheets That Got Lost in the Memorial Day Sales Shuffle Are Still $38
- Xbox One X Drops to $399.99 in Black Friday Sale
- Contact details for Stuff
A Bunch of GORUCK Stuff Is On Sale, Which have 234 words, post on kinjadeals.theinventory.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.