Sabrina the Teenage Witch ran for seven seasons during the 1990s and early 2000s, and like many works from that era, it’s getting a reboot. The show will air on Netflix and is being produced by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who also produces the CW’s Riverdale. Sabrina is coming to Netflix and she might just outbrood Jughead. Don’t @ me about talking cats (yet) — Netflix US (@netflix) December 1, 2017 Two new trailers Netflix’s reboot of Sabrina the Teenage Witch is slated to launch later this month and the company has recently released a full-length trailer giving us a better look at the show. While the teaser did a pretty good job of giving an idea of the show’s vibe, the trailer gives us a good look at some of the show’s cast of characters. It also provides a look into how the show will use the darker side of Sabrina’s life as a witch to contrast the slight camp of her high school life. That being said, if you want to go into this series completely blind, then we’d advise avoiding this trailer as it appears that it might give away some plot elements. In addition to the full-length trailer, Netflix has also… Read full this story
- ‘Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina’ Adds Three To Cast For Season 3 Of Netflix Series
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Announces Three New Cast Members for Part 3
- John Henry Teaser Unites The Rock & Netflix for New Family Adventure
- Netflix unveils trailer for Aaron Hernandez documentary detailing his path from NFL star to murderer
- The Witcher bosses hit back at Game of Thrones comparisons – insisting Netflix show ‘is something else’ entirely
- Netflix Drops Trailer For Upcoming Series on Scams in India’s ‘Phishing Capital’
- What Will a Shonda Rhimes Netflix Show Look Like?
- Netflix and Really Chill: A Quick Guide to Slow TV
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt hits Xbox Game Pass a day before Netflix show debuts
- Purple Is the New Black: How Danielle Brooks Juggled a Netflix Show and Her Tony-Nominated Broadway Debut
Netflix shows off trailer for “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” have 347 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 7, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.