NEW DELHI: The Railways Recruitment Board of the Indian Railways will release the mock test link for the Group D examinations today, (September 10) on its official website – rrbcdg.gov.in. The RRB Group D Mock Test links will also be available on the regional websites of the RRB. The links of the regional websites are given below. The candidates who have applied for the RRB Group D examination 2018 are advised to visit the official/regional websites to check and access the online mock test series. The candidate are required to log in to the site using their username and password to access the mock tests. The computer-based test (CBT) Group D exam is scheduled to begin from September 17, and the download link for the admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter for the exam will start from September 13. The RRB had released the information regarding the exam date, shifts and centres of the Group D examination on Sunday, September 9, 2018. ALSO READ: RRB Group D 2018: Exam city, date, shift details released; check here The RRB Group D mock test link is expected to be activated today at following official websites: RRB Guwahati (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in) RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in) RRB… Read full this story
- Link Building Means Earning "Hard Links" Not "Easy Links"
- 6 Best Reasons For Updating Your Website Design
- 100+ Top Black Friday WordPress Deals 2018
- Hate Group in Parkway School District Supports Jeanie Ames and John Taylor
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Breaks Cover
- The Biggest Link Building Challenges and How to Solve Them #SEMrushchat Recap
- Broken Link Checker Plugin Wordpress for Finding Broken Links
- Why mistakes make you a better link builder
- Today editor Sarah Sands rejects claims BBC Radio 4 programme 'in crisis' after losing 800,000 listeners as an 'easy story'
- Top 10 most popular videos on paultan.org in 2018
RRB Group D 2018 mock test link releasing today at RRB websites have 305 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 9, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.