The Razer Phone 2 is coming soon, and it looks a lot like its predecessor.
The first Razer Phone offered a 120Hz screen, and a pair of loud and clear stereo speakers, according to CNET’s review of the phone. But other features, like the battery life and camera, didn’t match up to the latest iPhone, Samsung Galaxy or Google Pixel. The Razer faces competition from other gaming phones like the Asus ROG.
Android Headlines got a hold of an image of the new phone, which looks pretty similar to the original.
It’s rumored that the phone will have up to 512 GB of storage and will operate using Android 8.1, or Oreo, according to Android Headlines.
Razer didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- The Razer Phone 2's Biggest Upgrade Is Being Better at Everyday Life
- Razer Phone 2 could land by the end of the year
- Moto Z3 phone will come to Verizon with a foothold into 5G
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2
- Razer Phone 2 review: it glows, but it doesn’t shine
- Razer Phone 2 – Android 9.0 Update / Pricing News
- Google's new phones could come with a smart Pixel Stand dock
- This Hellish Law Firm Logo Sure Looks Familiar…
- E3 2019: Gears of War 5 coming Sept. 10
- Thanksgiving Day In New England Will Feel Like Zero To -10 Degrees