Donald Trump is a man who prefers plain speaking to the language of diplomacy. Find out what he has said about your country, which foreign leaders he has met or called since taking office, and which countries he has mentioned in his tweets. Afghanistan 1 Meeting 2 Phone calls 4 Tweets “It was a pleasure to have President Ashraf Ghani of Afghanistan with us this morning!” – @realDonaldTrump, 21 Sept 2017 Afghanistan has been near the top of every president’s in-tray since US forces invaded the country in 2001. targeting a tunnel complex near Afghanistan’s border with Pakistan that was said to have been used by the so-called Islamic State group (IS).huge blast and President Trump praised his armed forces for “another successful job”. said the country should not be used as a “testing ground for new and dangerous weapons”. Back to top Argentina 1 Meeting 6 Phone calls 5 Tweets “Great talk with my friend President Mauricio Macri of Argentina this week. He is doing such a good job for Argentina. I support his vision for transforming his country’s economy” – @realDonaldTrump, 17 May 2018 Argentina’s President Mauricio Macri is a relative newcomer to politics, but his relationship with… Read full this story
- President Trump said people with coronavirus "go to work" and now critics on Twitter are furious
- Trump said he didn't know people died of the flu. His grandfather did, according to a Trump biographer.
- Coronavirus: President Trump said US authorities 'shut it down.' Here's what that means
- Michigan Teachers Union Revs Up #RedforEd Attacks on President Trump Ahead of Primary
- Stephanie Grisham's stunningly bad answer about President Trump and coronavirus
- Speaker Pelosi In Boston: America ‘Cannot Withstand’ Another Term Of President Trump
- The President’s ‘Jokes’ About Shooting Migrants Are No Laughing Matter
- Trump said he's waiving federal student loan interest due to coronavirus. Here's how it will work.
- Franklin Graham Thanks President Trump for National Day of Prayer
- Trump Threatens Military Response to (Fictional) Migrant Threat
What has President Trump said about your country? have 317 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.