Our favourite time of year is here again, and we’re getting the holiday feeling started with The Sunday Mirror Notebook magazine’s ultimate summer beauty guide. From fake tans to bum smoothers, our beauty team have been busy testing all the products you need to get ready for the beach this summer. Yep, we know, it’s a hard life. Our holiday hot list includes cellulite busters tested, how to fix your gnarly feet and get sandal ready and the best waterproof make-up to avoid panda eyes by the pool. And if you want to save your hair from the sun and sea, don’t forget to check out our guide to the best products to protect and enhance your locks. Happy holidays! Holiday prep products Prep like a pro and walk tall in your cossie with the beauty team’s tried and tested faves for summer 2018. Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Vanilla Crème, £10.49 Zoe says: ‘Shaving is a chore, but it’s less of one with this. The built-in vanilla-scented soap really does glide easily over skin – even trickier areas like knees and armpits. My legs felt softer for longer with this too, as it’s a nice close shave.’ Neutrogena Hydro Boost Express… Read full this story
- The best films of 2018 so far
- How Paranoid Should Studios & Exhibitors Be About The Disney-Fox Merger In 2019?
- Devon Windsor stuns in Mrs Barbara bridal swimsuit as she and husband Johnny ring in wedding celebrations at luxury St Barts hotel complete with tropical pools, outdoor verandas and Caribbean spa
- Scandals, Romance, Heartbreak, Adorable Kids: A Complete Guide to the Swedish Royal Family
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Not Pretty Enough for Manson Movie Says Sharon Tate's Sister
Best holiday beauty products for summer 2018 have 292 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 3, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.