Lafayette Daily Advertiser Published 2:31 PM EDT Apr 3, 2019 Thursday Genealogy Services. 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Resources available for family history research. La Maison de Begnaud, 110 Benoit Patin Road, Scott. 337-269-5155. The Lafayette Toastmasters Club. 7 p.m. A club for improving public speaking abilities. Meets weekly. For details, call 337-247-6005. Olive Garden, 5743 Johnston St., Lafayette. Shakespeare’s Hamlet. 7 p.m. A production of “Hamlet” produced and performed by local high school students. Tickets are $7-$10. Cité des Arts, 109 Vine St., Lafayette. 337-291-1122. Friday Bach Lunch. 11 a.m. Music by the Cedric Watson Trio, food by Creole Lunche house, Deano’s Pizza and Roly Poly. Parc Sans Souci, 201 E. Vermilion St., Lafayette. 337-291-5544. First Friday $5 Yoga en Francais. 7 a.m. RYT-200 instructor Erin Segura teaches a Hatha Yoga class. Vermilionville, 300 Fisher Road, Lafayette. 337-233-4077. First Friday French Table. 8:30 a.m. A social gathering for French speakers of all skill levels to practice or keep sharp their conversation skills. Coffee and refreshments available. Vermilionville, 300 Fisher Road, Lafayette. 337-233-4077. Jam Session. 6 p.m. All ages and skill levels welcome. La Maison de Begnaud, 110 Benoit Patin Road, Scott. 337-269-5155. Les Coudre Points. 10 a.m.-noon. A social get-together for French-speaking needlework… Read full this story
- How Netflix, Amazon & Indie $ Created Sellers’ Market For ‘Killers Of The Flower Moon,’ ‘Bright’ And Festival Films
- Seed&Spark To Launch Online Screening Platform With NewFilmmakers LA, Cineola And Big Read
- Yankee Stadium will play host to a drive-in festival this summer in New York City
- Cannes: Off-screen incidents leave their mark on festival
- Sydney film festival's isolation edition: from climate devastation to killer jellyfish
- Denis Villeneuve: ‘Sicario is a very dark film, a dark poem, quite violent’
- Surviving Godfather cast reunite after 45 years - and reveal secrets of legendary film
- Todd McCarthy: In Cannes, Empty Beaches And Empty Screens
- Best film killer thrillers of all time revealed - is your scariest in the list?
- The state of this nation: film-makers respond to Brexit
Food festivals, film screenings and The Big Easel this weekend have 324 words, post on eu.theadvertiser.com at April 7, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.