Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Le Thanh Liem and Special Advisor to the Japan-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Alliance Tsutomo Takebe discussed the preparation for the event at a meeting in HCM City on January 11. Liem said the festival has been organised over the past four years, leaving good impressions on local residents about Japanese land, culture and people. It has become an annual event much awaited by the city dwellers, he noted. Local authorities will create the best conditions for the preparation of the festival while directing relevant agencies to coordinate with Japan to ensure the success of the event, helping enhance cultural exchange, mutual understanding, friendship and solidarity between the two nations, he affirmed. The event will mark the start of a series of activities to celebrate the 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Japan diplomatic ties, Takebe said. A number of cultural, sport and traditional art exchange programmes will be held as well as some events to promote the bilateral trade cooperation, he added. He expressed thanks to the city’s administration for its support of the organisation of the Vietnam-Japan festival over the years.
- Cheltenham Festival 2018 Full Results – All the results from Prestbury Park
- HCM City players agree salary cut to support club
- HCM City approves $116m package to help workers affected by COVID-19 pandemic
- HCM City moves to become energy efficient
- HCM City property developers offer more products
- Hanoi and HCM City may be locked down
- Private specialised medical clinics in HCM City to suspend operations
- HCM City sets up traffic control stations
- HCM City to stop granting new work permits to foreigners from pandemic-hit areas
- HCM City strengthens online services to keep public away from government offices
Vietnam-Japan festival 2018 to take place in HCM City have 284 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 11, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.