Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has been given another run-out for QPR under-23s as they prepare to face Ipswich Town this afternoon.
The forward has been something of an outcast for the last 18 months, with his future looking certain to be away from Loftus Road.
Ariel Borysiuk is also included in the squad, with the game seemingly being an opportunity to attract interest ahead of a potential move.
James Perch also features for Paul Hall’s side as he continues his comeback from injury.
QPR U23s: Brzozowski, Kakay, Williams, Borysiuk, Philips, Deshane, Akinola, Tilt, Shodipo, Emmanuel-Thomas, Perch.
Subs: Fox, Bowman, Wallen, Alfa.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.
- My favourite places in NZ: Travel Guides star Rusha Paenga
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Laura Jane Grace
- Peter Andre gets his first post-lockdown haircut by his brother Michael
- 'Mr Crap' Gerald Ratner battles back after losing everything to be millionaire
- Coronavirus latest – Great unlocking of Britain starts MONDAY as Moderna vaccines will see under-50s immunised in April
JET and Borysiuk put in the shop window as they line up against Ipswich U23s have 213 words, post on www.getwestlondon.co.uk at January 15, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.