0 Comments Connacht rugby team on flight diverted to Belfast International due to technical problem BelfastTelegraph.co.uk A flight from Birmingham to Knock in the west of Ireland has been diverted to Belfast International airport due to a technical issue. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/connacht-rugby-team-on-flight-diverted-to-belfast-international-due-to-technical-problem-36486271.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article36486314.ece/6ee00/AUTOCROP/h342/grounded_flight.jpg Email A flight from Birmingham to Knock in the west of Ireland has been diverted to Belfast International airport due to a technical issue. The flight departed from Birmingham at 10.20am, and it is understood the Connacht rugby team were on board. Tweeting about the diversion, Connacht rugby player Bundee Aki confirmed they had landed in Belfast, adding: “Yay 5 hour bus drive.” A spokeswoman for Belfast International said: “Flybe flight en route from Birmingham to Knock declared a full emergency and diverted to Belfast International due to a technical problem. Aircraft landed safely. Passengers being bussed to Knock. pic.twitter.com/LKtUWOezT9— Belfast Airport (@belfastairport) January 14, 2018 “Full emergency procedures were activated and it landed safely. “The passengers are being transported to Knock by bus.” Belfast Telegraph Digital
- How to fix any Xbox 360 technical problem on your own
- Contact Gmail Customer Service for Gmail Account Help For Best Solutions to Technical Problems
- How to get rid of technical problems in HP devices?
- Facts About Security on International Flights
- Motivational Tools to Engage Every Employee on Your Team
- Managing Your Team (Part 7) - Why Can't We Stay On Track?
- Building Your Team: Understanding and Appreciating Communication Style Differences
- Where There is Human Activity, there is Need of Team Building
- Magnify Team and Group Behavior
- Team Building Part 2: Honesty is the Key!
Connacht rugby team on flight diverted to Belfast International due to technical problem have 287 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at January 14, 2018. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.