State President Tran Dai Quang and Russian President Vladimir Putin. In a recent interview, he said the bilateral relations were lifted up to comprehensive strategic partnership and high-level political dialogues have been deepened over the past five years.State President Tran Dai Quang’s official visit to Russia from June 28-July 1 is of significant importance as it is the first visit of the State President since he took office in 2016, the Russian diplomat said.State President Quang and Russian President Vladimir Putin had bilateral meetings in Lima, Peru and in Beijing, China last year, which have helped increase personal understanding between the two leaders.Ambassador Vnukov said the two leaders share the same wish to reach concrete outcomes, thus contributing to the success of their meetings.During State President Quang’s visit, both sides will discuss opportunities to expand cooperation in energy, industry, transport, high-technology, agriculture processing, and especially military technical cooperation.State President Quang is expected to meet with leaders of Russia’s major businesses operating in Viet Nam, attend a business forum among other activities.Ambassador Vnukov expressed his belief that leaders of the two countries will reach agreements to mark the 25th anniversary of the signing of a treaty on basic principle for bilateral… Read full this story
- Viet Nam’s digital economy forecasted to reach US$43 billion by 2025
- Ugo Astuto takes over as EU ambassador to India, vows to boost strategic ties
- Venezuela-Russia ties deepen despite U.S. pressure
- Staten Island veteran gets Purple Heart for injury received in Viet Nam: 'It's like a closure'
- Expo-Russia Vietnam to take place in mid-November
- VN, Cambodia develop comprehensive ties
- Timeline: The many times George Papadopoulos tried to connect the Trump campaign with Russia
- Novichok victim asks ambassador: 'Did Russia kill my girlfriend?'
- Novichok Survivor Meets With Russian Ambassador in London
- Russian ambassador tells victim it wasn't his nation's Novichok because 'it would have killed everyone'
Ambassador Konstantin Vnukov optimistic about Viet Nam-Russia ties have 322 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at June 25, 2017. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.