The Nokia 6 smartphone has been an immediate success for HMD Global , the company that holds the rights to the Nokia brand name on mobile devices. New reports, however, indicate that the Finnish company might be planning to tap into the nostalgia that fans of classic Nokia phones (circa 2004) have for the brand. A new report suggests that a new Nokia N-series smartphone may soon make its way to us, and further adds that the company may launch a new version of the iconic Nokia 3310 phone.
Nokia N-series reboot
The trademark for “NSERIES” showed up in China’s patent office and was filed by the Finnish company, as per a report by Vtechgraphy (via Nokiamob.net ). To recall, the last N-series smartphone from Nokia was Nokia N9 , which was launched back in 2011. However, Nokia did launch its last N-series product in the form of Nokia N1 tablet ( First Look ) in 2015.
It will be interesting to see if the company does launch new Nokia devices in the N-series and whether they will be able to live up to the standards set by their predecessors. Notably, the N-series produced some of Nokia’s most successful smartphones to date and might help the brand make a strong comeback to the smartphone business new devices are launched in the series.
New Nokia 3310 version
The same website also said that HMD Global is working on a new version of the Nokia 3310 phone, which is still considered to be among the sturdiest handsets ever built. However, more details about the Nokia 3310 revamp are not yet known.
HMD Global been tipped to launch its Android-based Nokia P1 smartphone at MWC 2017 later this month. The smartphone is expected to start from $800 (roughly Rs. 54,500) for the 128GB model and cost around $950 (roughly Rs. 64,700) for the 256GB variant as per the leaks.
- Every confirmed and rumored Xbox Series X and Series S game so far
- Geri Horner 'trademarks Rainbow Women as she prepares to release new children's book series while taking a break from her music career'
- Xbox Series X: Price, Release Date, Games, Backwards Compatibility, And Everything Else
- Xbox Series X games list: every exclusive and cross-gen game announced so far
- Jimmy Kimmel to return to his late night show the day after hosting the Emmys next month... following a long summer hiatus
- Nokia 8.3 review: A PureView camera phone in all but name
- Xbox Series X: Price, Release Date, Backwards Compatibility, And Everything Else We Know
- Xbox Series X: Price, Release Date, Pre-Order Date, Backwards Compatibility, And Everything Else
- Xbox Series X: Price, Release Date, Pre-Orders, Backwards Compatibility, And Everything Else
- EXCLUSIVE: Coronation Street is in the 'final stages of a return-to-production protocol' and is in 'active discussions with the government' following filming suspension amid COVID-19 crisis
Nokia N-Series Return Hinted by Trademark; Nokia 3310 Reboot Also Said to Be in the Works have 491 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at February 14, 2017. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.